sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
gosh looking at that even more glad I'm a vegetarian sorry meat eaters don't want to offend you ,but it is not for me

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Gus that thing is gorgeous and huge, looks like it's cut for 4 people! Stop making me hungry you guys, I'm trying to be good and eat less. Bought some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and they don't make you skinny....................well especially when you eat 4 at one time............geez, what's wrong w/ me?

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that a lost french fry found in your car never molds? There is so much preservative in this food, as you can see, two years later it still hasn't decomposed. Margarine is even worse.

J.W. I got back on my low carb diet today and will join a gym next week. Maybe I can work out now, the right rotator cuff is still pretty bad from my motorcycle wreck, but I'll try.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I thought this thread was an approriate place to bring up the fact that they just found a case of Mad Cow disease here in the states...

Eat up... Yum Yum Yum ;)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think I need to go back to the lo carb thing again also. I'm not doing good at all off of it. I am weak,lol!

Sorry you are still in pain from your wreck. Maybe if you can get back to working out and using it more it will help. Did they provide you any therapy for it? Prolly not long enough or lots of people get tired of the pain it produces and say it does no good. Glad I don't have any problems like that..........well I do have pain in my back and started taking Ibuprofen as it seems to help some. I have to when I go on my long walks or I am hurting too much when home again. End up walking around like Egor if I don't. Think it's just arthritis from over working my bones!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I heard that too pecan and they added that it wasn't in the milk.................now doesn't that reassure you,lol!

My friend up the road has cows and offered me some burger for $2. a lb and it's the best tasting stuff all fresh and knowing her cow she got it from wasn't mad at anyone before it was butchered. Think I'll be taking her up on it!

Reaction score
This is the dent that my forehead left in my gas tank. You can see some drops of blood there, I wasn't there very long..

harleywreck012.jpg

I went into a sweeping right curve at about 85 MPH, tried to make it, then I saw the grass hit my tire. That's the last thing I saw. I figure the handlebars jacked and jerked the bike down. and at that speed, my head slammed into the tank so fast it knocked me out cold. I don't even remember that part. This was that evening, before both eyes swelled up big and purple. Check out the stitches between my eyes...

harleywreckface.jpg

Two weeks later...

doghouse001.jpg

So my right shoulder is pretty messed up, but working here at the bone clinic, I know a doctor that will shoot some cortisone in it. This needs to be done on a Friday when I have no weekend projects as they want you to rest it afterwards. Meanwhile, I'll be working out trying to build up the muscle around it.

Back on track about the fast food, check this out...http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/runaway-cow-visits-mcdonalds-drive-through/

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Oh OUCH !!!! The ouch is for you, not the cow ... lol You really healed up nicely though.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That was a horrible accident and makes me cringe at the size of the dent you left in that tank! They did a good job stitching you up as I see just a bit of a scar above your nose now.

That's funny a cow getting bored and leaving home to search for some action! Maybe she sensed one of her long lost relatives were in one of those burgers?

Reaction score
Oh all places for a cow to go, Mcdonalds! I'll bet the drive through employees got a good laugh out of it.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Didn't anybody tell the cow that is the worse place for it to be? that is funny.

At 2 bucks a pound and knowing the person that raised the cow and how it was raised I sure would get as much as I could. I have gotten meat like that before and it is great tasting.

Glad you have one tough head bullfrog

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Gus that thing is gorgeous and huge, looks like it's cut for 4 people! Stop making me hungry you guys, I'm trying to be good and eat less. Bought some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and they don't make you skinny....................well especially when you eat 4 at one time............geez, what's wrong w/ me?
A lot of us have been wondering.... :question: :question:
John

Ask a Question