water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Bangladash.

info says Cali, ip says Bangladesh kukuna.

Spammed

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
And the AI bot has hit @Mgessert compare that new post to the second post on this thread. Guess it is time to be weary of random posts to old threads.
OK, that does it. All my posts will henceforth be in Hebrew!

Actually, I wonder if there's been any change to the anti-bot settings on the forum. @addy1 might be worth checking out. Any changes to the captcha when signing on? Not that it's possible to totally keep the bots out, as they're getting better and better at sounding human...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

Actually, I wonder if there's been any change to the anti-bot settings on the forum. @addy1 might be worth checking out. Any changes to the captcha when signing on? Not that it's possible to totally keep the bots out, as they're getting better and better at sounding human...
Beyond my permissions. I would ask Ian but he is living his life, new,wife, few years back. New job.

If you see one let me know, I can't read all the posts. If you see anything questionable send me a message.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

Lol. I copyright every post I make here, so I will make millions if the same thing happens to my posts;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Beyond my permissions. I would ask Ian but he is living his life, new,wife, few years back. New job.

If you see one let me know, I can't read all the posts. If you see anything questionable send me a message.
Someone just put aquarium photos in the showcase and they aren't decorated in any way. They belong in a forum if they belong anywhere on this site. i say coincidence i think not.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Crab waves 2.gif
Welcome Brum
Now I just don't know who to trust coming on here anymore. Just going to welcome them from now on w/o linking their names I guess :(

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
Just think of it as making friends with people all around the world:) Lol

More than that! Just think of it as making friends with new forms of intelligent life... to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no ponder has gone before!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
More than that! Just think of it as making friends with new forms of intelligent life... to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations; to boldly go where no ponder has gone before!
My hubby has been there a lot! I always called it "Stir Crazy" tho :vulcan:

Ask a Question