Feeding fish with other than fish food?

Reaction score
Country
United States
We have a large pond with lots of room. Let them grow! I’d rather have a small bunch of large Koi than a ton of small Koi.

Reaction score
Country
United States
BEC14D78-E4B0-428E-BE25-C068B0F3565F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s a good size, and we ignore the spawnings, so as not to increase the family.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sIZE IS A GOOD START what are you running for a filter?

iF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT AND NO I'M NOT AA don't think i've had a beer in 5 years or more

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I bolster greens from my plant every day. My goldfish like kale, spinach, lettuce, bok choy, and collards. They don’t like beet greens, mustard greens, or cabbage. They too get goldfish pellets each day, basically to keep the nitrate levels up for my plants, which I don’t something else fertilize.
No offence but I'm glad I'm not at your diner table. only one of those greens ever see my plate

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No offence but I'm glad I'm not at your diner table. only one of those greens ever see my plate
And the AI bot has hit @Mgessert compare that new post to the second post on this thread. Guess it is time to be weary of random posts to old threads.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep, but I m sure it appreciated your welcome;)
Must be from a foreign land as it called us United States America as it left the "of" out and it joined supposedly last July. What can bots do in here anyways? I replied to it so am I am in trouble now?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Must be from a foreign land as it called us United States America as it left the "of" out and it joined supposedly last July. What can bots do in here anyways? I replied to it so am I am in trouble now?
I think it is an evil plan from that other koi pond forum that thinks ponds should be meticulously clean and pure with no bogs;) By replying to the post you will now be inundated with ads for for filters, uv lights, chemical treatments for the water, plants and fish. For Star Trek fans you have now become part of the Koi Borg.

Ask a Question