Filter Help

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum but I have had my pond for over 4 years. I currently have a 15,000 gallon pond 32 feet by 15 by 7 feet deep. I have (2) 4 inch drains that basically run thru a pump and then to the water fall. I'm on a low budget but on the other hand do not want to continue to throw money at it. Any suggestions would great. Setting tank (How Big) Bio Filter ?? For some reason I could not upload my pictures.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
th_welcomesign12.gif
mcain
The only way I can get my pix on here is to first put them on Photobucket and then just paste them in my post. For some reason I cannot post pix right from my computer files :lol:
If you can figure it out we'd love to see your huge pond :yikesu:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to the group. Check the diy section there is a lot of home built filters (doc skippy) that would probably work for you.

Nice size pond you have there.

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
For some reason I could not upload my pictures.
it works after you write out your post scroll down to where you see [add attachments],click on that to manage pics......................

Attachments

• cupofjoe (8).jpg
    cupofjoe (8).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 211
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That will be a lot of filtration. They say you should have 35 gallons for every 1000 gallons.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I went onto you tube to get ideas for bio filter that wvaiman sent me the you tube link and the info there is great to look at and so many ideas there for home built pond filters I counted 30 different kinds from simple to complex also from pro's to home builds

Ask a Question