addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Love your nice clean neat workshop................come train my hubby!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
he spent a week cleaning for the photo.... ELBOWING TIM ....Right

:D:D When I start losing tools and projects in the rubble and spend more time looking for what I just had in my hand than being productive, it's time. When my wife comes out to tell me something and notices that I'm distracted looking for something she'll ask "What have you lost now?" I tell her it's a black handled thing with a medal rod sticking out of it that's flat on one end. She'll make a pass through the shop not having any idea what she's looking for and come up with it!:mad: You know what I think? I think she goes through the house and shop hiding stuff from me so she can be the hero when she finds it! I believe she learned that trick in Woman's School many years ago.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I can so relate w/the lost and find situation as my hubby is in the lost zone a bunch and I am the finder :)

That's what I call my wife! "Finder". Did you and she take the same class in Woman School? It's taken me way too long, but I'm beginning to see a pattern here...............:)
I've hidden a couple of things from her so I could be her knight, but it didn't work out the same. When she does it she's a hero, when I do it I'm a zero. I suspect I'm missing something..............

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
:D:D When I start losing tools and projects in the rubble and spend more time looking for what I just had in my hand than being productive, it's time. When my wife comes out to tell me something and notices that I'm distracted looking for something she'll ask "What have you lost now?" I tell her it's a black handled thing with a medal rod sticking out of it that's flat on one end. She'll make a pass through the shop not having any idea what she's looking for and come up with it!:mad: You know what I think? I think she goes through the house and shop hiding stuff from me so she can be the hero when she finds it! I believe she learned that trick in Woman's School many years ago.
New
Yea my wife is the finder alllllllllll right. The first response is I didn't touch it........ Then it's oh THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! at that point i'm ready to ring her neck and she gives me those damn puppy dog eyes.....

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I can so relate w/the lost and find situation as my hubby is in the lost zone a bunch and I am the finder :)
My dear hubby can be looking right at what he is looking for, asking me where it is. Or walk by it multiple times...........drives me wacko

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I call my wife "oh great keeper of.. [insert place here typically the garage] to find x item typically a tool of mine.

Ask a Question