addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow sorry to hear that, best wishes to him. And thank you for helping them out.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well god bless your girlfriends dad and hope his chemo goes good and that they got all the cancer out .I went through that with dad 2 years ago but he did not make as the cancer was an agressive kind and surgery was not an option .So hope he gets better fast and all is well with him .Wishing him better health and a lot of good luck .I bet he is glad you are there to help out .

Reaction score
sorry to hear about your girlfriends dad...hoping all goes well with his treatment, it can be a hard road to travel.
totaly understand the can't afford to run or take care of something that large...somedays I wonder how long with prices I can continue to run all my pumps.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thats why I am looking into the solair system wind and sun power and only around 3 thousand installed and 30% back from government/Dyocore has a great system no batteries to worry and as long as you either have wind or sun .It switches itself back and forth from the grid all by itself .

Ask a Question