Hi - old garden - new pond adventure

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
While you are trying that, all you need is minimal water movement from the bottom of the pond to the top of your waterfall. You can accomplish that with a pump and hose attached.
A lower flow pump will last longer without cleaning, a faster flow pump will need cleaning more often.
Hopefully you can get your pictures working, otherwise we can work with what description you can provide.
Size and depth of the pond you are working with will help us suggest a size of pump for you.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Going to have to give up on the photos for now - tried everything I can think of - even halved the file size. Won't upload. This time I got an error "site cannot be contacted" very briefly before it disappered and the upload failed. Wondering if it's the fact that I'm in the UK and the site is hosted in USA?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Pop back in tomorrow, I’m sure most of the moderators are enjoying thanksgiving today, but Becky posted she would try to see if she can figure it out.

Ask a Question