sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I tried googling more web cams in Hammond but nothing .Not sure of the area of Hammond where fish in lives and not sure about NW where mmathis lives

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The eye of the storm is over Thibodaux and the storm is wrapped around it .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I could not find cams for there that are working Hwy 24 or hwy 90 and by 4 the eye will move and and morgan city will be in the eye and Thibodaux will be getting heavy bands of rain in dark green then yellow .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Hwy 1 is St Mary st. and route 20 seem to be main roads in the town itself , nothing at all .That area is really populated also and wonder where water will go

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Gosh wish I could get more but limited here and i am using all my resources .Even hospital cams are not working they don't run the non emergency equipment on back up .

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
We're fine up in the NW [Shreveport] part of LA. Sunshine, blue skies, gusty winds -- hard to believe it, but actually kinda nice weather here, if it wasn't for the hurricane. We'll have rain & more winds by tomorrow but nothing at ALL like what the southern part of the state is seeing. Just still praying for them all! (Larkin, Minnowman, Cajunmeme......)

We have family in Mississippi, and hear they are getting some bad stuff too. Lots of power outages along the Gulf.

Sissy, thanks for your updates! Please continue to keep us updated. It's possible we won't hear from anyone for a while.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh over 600 thousand out .and be wary mm as you know it is headed your way so be careful but at least it is loosing some of it's power but it is moving so slow and thats what is causing the problems .Slow means more rain .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They are saying they will not send crews out until maybe friday to start working to get electric back on and like anything this big it will take time .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am using some of the rescue workers here that I know to get some info from rescue workers down there via cells and 2 ways .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Raining cats and dogs here now. Will be raining fish too later tonight. Some pretty strong gusts, but the heavier stuff will be late tonight. We still have power. I am west of fishin4cars and northwest of minnowman.

Minnowman and fishin4 cars are getting a really rough ride right now. Most of the area is out of power and water. Some areas have flooding.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Got off the phone and one guy thinks he remembers larkin as he talked about a guy who bought a house there and been doing a lot of building on the property and something about a pool but guy in the back ground yelled no ponds ,so must be him and said there is pretty extensive flooding out that way and I lost the connection 5 times said poles are down and trees are down all over but not sure about out his way .But he knows the area pretty good and says more than likely if he has no generator he has no power .They can't get out either there because of high water .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
seems if the storm would have came and went it would have been better .Hope you will be ok cajunmeme as it does not look like it is going to let up for you either because of the bands swirling around .

Ask a Question