I finally went to Aqualand!

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
Kind of weird, that post yesterday was like an AI generated version of @bagsmom original post here. Read hers and then that one from yesterday.
I think you're right! Something for the admin types to be aware of, as that's one way bots get into sites like this one.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I'm not taking brains class , not yet anyways. I registered for the business class. Not to sound high on myself, i found building quite easy to figure out. A couple tricky spots in a build but I've built far more challenging projects than a koi pond. I signed up for the business aspect with all three Greg ,Ed, and Brian.
Please tell them they have a super fan down in GA! You will be in the company of some incredible artists! (And they will be, too. You are mighty talented yourself!)
I'm rewatching the DIY series Brian, Ed, and Colleen (I think it was Colleen) did - step by step small koi pond (which we all know is contradictory. A koi pond should not be small.) I'm using the series to refresh my memory before the redo of my Dad's pond. I swear, each one has a little nugget of wisdom that I'd forgotten.
The Aquascape folks are wonderful teachers!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Please tell them they have a super fan down in GA! You will be in the company of some incredible artists! (And they will be, too. You are mighty talented yourself!)
I'm rewatching the DIY series Brian, Ed, and Colleen (I think it was Colleen) did - step by step small koi pond (which we all know is contradictory. A koi pond should not be small.) I'm using the series to refresh my memory before the redo of my Dad's pond. I swear, each one has a little nugget of wisdom that I'd forgotten.
They most certainly are, and i agre 1000% theres something in each video. I also found Modern design aqua scaping to be very informative he gets more into the nuts and bolts.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They most certainly are, and i agre 1000% theres something in each video. I also found Modern design aqua scaping to be very informative he gets more into the nuts and bolts.
Not sure what series your referring to put a post here

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That was a great series, I watched those episodes a few times, also helped to show my wife so she knew what I was talking about with the design. Of course jealous of the dirt being as pure as the driven snow lol, but the techniques and tips were great.

YShahar

Enthusiastic duct-tape engineer
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Israel
I'm not taking brains class , not yet anyways. I registered for the business class. Not to sound high on myself, i found building quite easy to figure out. A couple tricky spots in a build but I've built far more challenging projects than a koi pond. I signed up for the business aspect with all three Greg ,Ed, and Brian.

Oh you're going to have so much fun! Maybe suggest to them that they have a category in their DIY contest for ponds built without mechanical help. That way folks like most of us here on the forum could also send in entries!

And also that they need to open a branch in Israel! We've got a huge koi export industry here, but garden ponds are still some 30 years behind the ones in the U.S.

And remember that we'll be waiting for photos from your adventures. Lots and lots of photos!

Ask a Question