sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
just like ponding everything is in debate about good and bad .My dogs can't get near the pond a Sylvester Purrbody and PussyGalore have been been dead for years and were inside cats .I always kept my plants out of reach of my pets .The cats would get zapped by a spray bottler of water and when I was not home the door to the plants was always closed

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone who puts their pets at risk have issues with neglect my animals are loving plants are not I can see who loves animals on this forum and is willing to do research. Unless you are a accredited botanist phd I will make sure I follow what top notch universities tell me.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Anyone who puts their pets at risk have issues with neglect my animals are loving plants are not I can see who loves animals on this forum and is willing to do research. Unless you are a accredited botanist phd I will make sure I follow what top notch universities tell me.

Please post the links to these Universities' web pages.
BTW, the name of my company is Ripples Aquatic Research.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
This is very similar to the lists of plants poisonous to pond fish that have been circulating around the internet for years.
As is typical with the internet, much of what is included on these lists is anecdotal which certainly cannot be relied on for scientific accuracy.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe he is trying to help, if you are only going to listen to an accredited botanist then why ask the question on this forum in the first place?
In some rare occasions lay persons may know more that experts and as I already stated I talked to a nursery owner which told me not to use lilies hyacinth or lotus

Ask a Question