JB's Pond

A

Advertising

cas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
Cool! I was wondering if I should post something in the thread so you could test it. :)

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
JB I love the first video of the Mallard Duck. I hope it is okay to ask a question about it here - my daughter has 3 Swedish Blue Ducks and when they got into my fish pond that absolutely attacked my goldfish. They cornered them in the shallow parts and I thought they would eat them before we could get them out. Is it the species of duck?

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
JB I love the first video of the Mallard Duck. I hope it is okay to ask a question about it here - my daughter has 3 Swedish Blue Ducks and when they got into my fish pond that absolutely attacked my goldfish. They cornered them in the shallow parts and I thought they would eat them before we could get them out. Is it the species of duck?
Some ducks are fish eaters, some are not. Mallards eat vegetation, insects, things like that.

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful photos @JBtheExplorer ! Your pictures really showcase both your pond, the creatures that enjoy it, and all the plants you've chosen so carefully - great job!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Very beautiful and colorful, I enjoyed watching your videos! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
Wow what a great showcase JB! You have made such a nice pond and everything around it. Very enjoyable to watch. Great photos and videos.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Wow what a great showcase JB! You have made such a nice pond and everything around it. Very enjoyable to watch. Great photos and videos.
I really appreciate it! I've been meaning to update my showcase for about a year and always put it off. Finally took the time to go through and nearly start it from scratch. Took awhile but it was well worth it. I went and updated my entire garden showcase over on the Gardening Forums too.

A

Advertising

Ask a Question