Jikin goldfish?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
It depends on what you are looking for in a fish. I would like to think that these more pricy fish are healthier, with better genetics, but who can really say for sure. I like a type of GF called a Watonai, which has the body type of a comet, but with a pretty double tail -- not a fish you can find in the local pet stores, so you have to buy from a breeder. It's a very hardy "pond" fish, but just not a lot of them out there.

Best 3 locations for these.

Dandy Orandas, Raingarden and Blackwater creek.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Here are the two jinkins from zhao.

The watanoi from the rain garden is there but it's young imo. I don't know the age of each.

Some of the Fish are eating today

Picture 4 shows the two jinkins with a bubble eye in between with a celestial to the other side of the picture.

Picture 9 shows the huge comet and koi. Next to them you will see jinkin and near by on the other side is the watanai and the celestial.

The next to last picture shows a big comet and across from it is a jinkin and near it is a watanai.

The watanai from the rain garden is of similar color to the jinkin... on purpose I like that pattern... yellow head white body and red highlights.
Thanks for the pictures! I'll wait a bit. My indoor tank is full (I had to rescue my yellow watonai from my pond yesterday, he got a large scratch on his body and a little fungus on it so I had to take him in, he's better already today after a medicine dip) and probably going to be full for a while. my new watonai just spawn this morning.. will see if i can get some baby watonai from this!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I said I'm not going to add any more fish to my pond even though I have the room now, cause I'm too afraid of losing these 12 that I have, due to over croweding .....but you guys are making it very hard to resist temptation
saying the same.. but just couldn't resist looking... and then making excuses....:oops:

Ask a Question