Life is good

Reaction score
I sold a $63,000.00 truck today to a man who sells gold coins. I get 25% of the profit. His wife wants a Toyota Virenza which is a tin can, he wants to buy her a Cadillac Escalade. They are coming in tomorrow at 1:00 to get the truck and I'll have the Cadillac parked right next to it. When you open the door, the running board slides out, it then tucks back in for an aerodynamic profile. It has a large LCD screen with a backup camera and sensors so you don't back into anything. Air conditioned and heated leather seats, When you exit, the steering wheel tilts up and the seat slides back for an easy exit. Sunroof, Italian stitching in the seats, a real wood steering wheel wrapped in leather and seating for eight.

It has the navigation system, blue tooth on the steering wheel and many other amenities. I'll tell her, "Your husband wants to buy you this $73,000.00 Cadillac, he says that you deserve it. Do you really want that Virenza?"

What do you say girls? I get 25% of the profit. This is going to be a very good month for me.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'll say I hope you sell her the Caddy but I'm a very thrifty person so my first question would be what is the gas mileage for each car? I'm weird tho :cool:

Reaction score
They both get good gas mileage, the 4 cylinder in the Toyota gets a little more, but if a drunk in a 3/4 ton truck came across the center line much rather my wife be in the Cadillac.

Ask a Question