My Banzai Backyard (pond)

Reaction score
classy .... very classy! What a professional looking install. That's why I"m not even going to consider doing it myself.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I am curious to know what is going to keep the big rocks from settling and the seams opening up. That happened to my large waterfall. The rocks used in it had to be moved by a skip loader they were so large.

Reaction score
I want to say thanks for everyones kind compliments thus far. I have been out of town the past week so I was unable to respond.

Currently having a little problem with my filter system I believe. Had to turn it off and put in an external pump just to keep the waterfall going. There has to be a leak underground because I've been having to add water constantly into the pond in order for the water to keep cycling. It may just be a a bad connection btween the three containers (see below).
IMG_0145.jpg

In the meantime, my water is getting green and nasty while I'm waiting for the guys to come rip this up for repair.

As for fish, my kids threw in a couple gold fish. Don't want to get anything until everything is settled. Luckily I didn't. ha

Reaction score
Fantastic! I am building a very small Asian water garden and you truly have a dynamic, authentic one. *Bows* I now have a new, vision, goal in life! Thank you for setting the bar high! WOW! That is spectacular. Let this forum help you with your problems and please post the name of the company and contact information. I would love to keep this in my database for the future.

Reaction score
DrDave said:
I am curious to know what is going to keep the big rocks from settling and the seams opening up. That happened to my large waterfall. The rocks used in it had to be moved by a skip loader they were so large.

Sorry for the late reply. Just as you stated, the rocks have started to settle and nocticed a couple cracks. Ended up draining the pond (luckily no fish yet) and sealing/patched them all up.

Having a company come out today to take a look at the pond. We're looking to expand it to double the size. We'll see..

Thanks for everyones compliments!!! :bowdown:

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
That just go to show ... No mater how big or Small a Pond is , its never Done

Ask a Question