My Newly Built Koi Pond

Karen

I'd rather be Fishin'
Reaction score
I know....my water isn't clear...It's better now, but may have to add a UV.

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 539
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 465
  • 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 474
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 525
  • 144_1.jpg
    144_1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 439

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
that looks more like clay particles in suspension rather than green water algea...a U.V wont help with that. if 'dirt' is what it is and it doesnt want to settle on its own..a natural flocculant may help. they bind floating particles together so they can settle or get filtered out...
thats a heck of a waterfall.

Karen

I'd rather be Fishin'
Reaction score
Thanks for the info....I think it is more "dirt" that hasn't settled. It's looking better the more my filter runs. The Boat...LOL....When my son was 2, he loved going to Pap-paws fishin' in his boats "playin' Fishin". So Pap-paw gave him one. We hung it up on poles in the yard, so it'd Rock and Roll as he played in it. He's now a teenager (the days of Playin' Fishin' are long gone.) It has a lot of memories.....So I kept it and added it to my pond. Maybe one day the grandkids will enjoy it...LOL....(I know...You might be a "redneck" if you have a boat in your koi pond. LOL)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So pretty the falls and pond and cute idea w/ the boat :lol:
You never know, your son may sneak out into that boat some night when you're not watching for a sentimental memory or two...............it does show up every now and then w/ teens even if they don't want you to know about it :confused:

Ask a Question