TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Crazy story. I have a friend that owns a farm. There was an old barn on the property that he wanted to tear down. The barn was torn down and the limestone foundation remained. He hired a guy to remove the limestone. I asked to purchased some of the stone. He told me to just pay the dump truck driver to take it away. I paid $20/load and had a few loads delivered to my house. In my area in PA, limestone is very prevalent.
INteresting! seems people around here never just go to the rockyard and get some rock, always a fun story behind it!

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Nice I'm sure that court yard you have created echos sounds of the waterfall. A very peaceful looking back yard. Here's a little video of my hidden paradise
If I were a fish I'd be so lucky to live there, absolutely beautiful

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If I were a fish I'd be so lucky to live there, absolutely beautiful
Thanks @Sisha .
I have built many things for many different people from works of art literally. a 4,000 dollar bird house in the shape a Japanese Kubota . libraries, hospitals, Museums some very stunting homes for both the average joe and then again some for the definite not so average where they have a rotunda in the garage and you drive in and the car is turned around for you so you never back out" 15 foot tall windows in a loggia that drop into the basement hydraulically. That then turns the loggia in to the most expensive gazebo you'll ever see in your life.. But they all pale in comparison to the pleasure the pond brings every time i sit at it . some may call it the poor man's ocean side estate and i say i'm perfectly fine with that. All i can say is build it as close to where you'll be sitting and having your friends and family gatherings. Build it as large as you can and remember the extra 7 days of work to take your pond to the next step will pale in comparison to the next 7 to 21 years the pond will give back.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
oxygen levels as well. The smaller fish survived
I think you just answered your own question when smaller fish survive a mass die off it's usually 02 related 1500 gallons for 15 large koi is over stocked

Ask a Question