My pond runs all winter, zone 2/3

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh @callingcolleen1 - I am so very sorry. You can take comfort in knowing you were a loving, caring daughter who did the very best for your dear sweet mom all the way up to the end. The flu is definitely difficult for the elderly to overcome, but you are right - she is free from all pain and sickness and has gained her glory!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sorry to hear Colleen. You did good with all your care of her.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thank you all for your wonderful word of comfort. They mean lots to me during this difficult time. I have accepted that it was her time. My mom was tired and had infections that were always coming like clockwork and were getting progressively worse. More and more antibiotics were needed. It was too much for her sweet little body and God saw that she was getting weak and tired and so he wrapped his loving arms around her and took her home to Heaven. She is in peace and I will have a lifetime of beautiful sweet memories of my much loved mother.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Colleen, I have just read here about your lovely mom passing. I am so sorry you lost her, you gave her such a wonderful life. I am doing just like you with my own mom who is almost 96. And my hubby is in very poor health now. I send a big hug to you and we will chat soon. Take care of yourself!
Barb

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Think so got COVID 19 last week as I work front lines in Grocery store and I immediately started very high dose fast acting Vitimin C several times per day and it's GONE!!!! Do not take any anti-inflammatory drugs as they are proven to make virus Worse
Stay safe and don't be scared. God bless us all

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Think so got COVID 19 last week as I work front lines in Grocery store and I immediately started very high dose fast acting Vitimin C several times per day and it's GONE!!!! Do not take any anti-inflammatory drugs as they are proven to make virus Worse
Stay safe and don't be scared. God bless us all

Did you get the test? It can come back they say and I hope you are staying home in quarantine to protect others who might get it and die. Praying it was something else.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Did you get the test? It can come back they say and I hope you are staying home in quarantine to protect others who might get it and die. Praying it was something else.
back then they would not test my mommy cause she was not out of the country, but several people who worked at the long term facility that were Filipinos, flew to there homeland for Christmas, (through China) and must have picked up the virus, and in January it was all over the long term home my mom was in, and so many people died after my mom died, last count was ten but I don't know how many died after that...

Ask a Question