Need to Off load some ghost koi and goldfish.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Hey, Pond Kid! Thought you'd like to see pictures of the goldfish I got from you before they went into their new LARGE home today! I sure love them! And, seems I have the "girls" in one bucket and the "boys" in the other, as far as who is fatter anyhow.
Sarassas and Shubunkin from Pond Kid.JPGSarassas, Comet and Fantail.JPG
And, the koi were put in my koi pond yesterday along with a few of the babies, rest of the babies went in today, after I removed the pump and filter and they had no place to hide, so they were easier to catch and less stress on them. Can you spot all 3 of your koi in this pic? I'm pretty sure they are all in the picture. I have 2 koi that look just like yours, one with a dark orange head (he/she is in this picture) and the other with a lighter orange, almost yellow/orange head, but I think your three are the others that have the same type of markings.
March 18 2012.JPG
Thanks again for the goldfish! As soon as I buy an extra large net (to have a chance in heck to catch my goldfish out of the big pond), and get the other big 55 gallon aquarium set up, I'll be advertising your koi and several of mine for sale, and will let you know what I get for yours and send you a check.
Thanks again!

Ask a Question