Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi! I’m Michelle from Minnesota. No pond yet, but so looking forward to having one. I am looking for ideas to build a pond for my ducks. No fish. Just some plants and ducks! Thanks for having me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
welcome, MfM! I got an idea for you re plants; how about putting some duckweed in it?

Okay, okay, sowwy; SOME of the rumors about me are true...unfortunately! :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome Michelle! We are looking forward to helping you with your future duck pond. We can help better if you provide some information about how big of an area you have to devote to this project. Do you have an electricity hook-up near by? Do you have a source of water, tap (hose), well or natural flowing (springs or creek etc.) available? Have you thought about where you want to place the pond? It would also be most helpful if you could post a picture of the area you wish to develop. Glad you joined the forum, Michelle!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1628966241604.gif
and welcome @Mcotterell

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Welcome! There have been several other pond keepers with ducks on the forum lately:

Ask a Question