Planning another pond

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No doubt that i wont miss the clean up. I just cant wait to design it and get started. Even though i may only be in this house another 2 years, i dont care. Still doing it. I will go all out for the pond at my next house!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I like crape myrtles they are broad and not a tree and provide low shade as long as they are trimmed right .Not a tree and does not have aggressive roots

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Both @tbendl and I were talking last year in early winter about our tree messes and I think we both have plans to nets the ponds during the late fall early winter going forward. That would make our lives easier for sure,
Wait... I thought YOU were going to net both our ponds... LOL
Well it was worth a shot....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Wait... I thought YOU were going to net both our ponds... LOL
Well it was worth a shot....

No problem, I am all over it... Just need you to send me the plane ticket LOL, PM me for the address ha!

BTW, the gulf coast is one of my favorite places in the country so if I get a free trip down there for netting a pond I will jump on it! :) Ill be down in Gulf Shores visiting my mom for the annual shrimp festival this fall! I am stoked!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Wait... Actually I'll be in Gulf Shores at a 911 Convention that week. October 11-14. Definitely drop me a message if you want to do lunch!

For sure, we will be flying in on the 13th and home on the 16th. Me and my big sis, girls shrimp fest trip :)

Ask a Question