sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh last months bill was only 82 dollars .It helped because I had heat pump replaced also

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thank you .I just wish i had more time for it but today was spent staining outdoor furniture and the bridges .Still have lots more to do and have to go get another 5 gallons of stain

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well got yet another power bill and even with the 90 degree weather I was just at 105 dollars and taxes on it were 22 dollars so that made it to 105 dollars .Doing the happy dance again

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hands frozen but this is the new pump filter 1 filter 2 extra 1/4 inch holes in pvc pipe .sorry about the watt tester I could not feel my hands any more second pics was a half hour later on watt tester and then old pump I took off which is the hf pump that hf replaced .I will use it at the other house ,I took a little better pic as I forgot to lift pvc pipe ,did not lift it enough but I could not really feel my fingers any more .New pump is using 106 watts of power verses harbor freight one that is using 165 watts .I hope this will help everyone
This is one of them

Ask a Question