Pond skimmer with separate pump setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:) Hello forum, my first post.
I have just bought a Hozelock Aquaforce 8000 to replace my dead Oase. It has 2 inlets which I plan to use to supply my existing Oase 30000 filter and a new skimmer. The old Oase pump (8500 eco classic) was well matched to the filter. But now I'm thinking adding a pond skimmer to the pump may reduce the flow to the filter so it is no longer efficient. Thanks

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomecrowd.gif
@johnnypond1950

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well now that's a disappointing response. ACTUALLY NO RESPONSE AT ALL! I've resolved this problem now. Will try if I have anymore questions. Not holding my breath. 😕😕

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well now that's a disappointing response. ACTUALLY NO RESPONSE AT ALL! I've resolved this problem now. Will try if I have anymore questions. Not holding my breath. 😕😕
Dont give up hope. People here are quite willing to give help and advice, I have learned quite a bit by just reading various posts. Your post was very specific to the equipment you listed so could have been no one had a real answer to your issue since they may not have the same set up. And @j.w did give you a welcome;)

Ask a Question