Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Raked yard and filled the big garbage bucket right full. Was just the warmest day yet I think. No wind and I swear it was 20 Celsius (70 Fahrenheit ) today .
20150330_150306.jpg
20150330_150241.jpg

YELLOW FLAG GETTING BIGGER and MARSH Merigold BLOOMING
20150330_150117.jpg
ROOTS GROWING LONG ON WATER IRIS
ATTACH=full]79407[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 20150330_150111.jpg
    20150330_150111.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 163

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Who did you kill and bury in your pond..................hope not one of your veggie sisters :eek:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok sis you are officially adopted. I grew up sisterless and brotherless when my mother adopted me out at 11mos. Found a half sis when I was 23 so one more sister or many more would be just fine w/me! And I loves meat!!! Your mother can be adopted in w/us also and your nice nephew too, your hubby and all the dogs fish and fairies :LOL:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
And then the other day that crazy vegan sister was screaming up and down the Isle at Meat department (at the store that I work at) that "it's a Graveyard "!
Everybody knows they are crazy where I work cause they preach their vegan crap there too!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
All you can do is hope and pray that someday they will see the light.
But w/the one that still thinks she's prego you might need a psychiatrist in the picture. I thought she had a tumor and they had to take it out?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I know I sound like I don't care about their problems but at some point you have to disconnect from family that brings you down. They don't listen to anyone but themselves, they think they know it all and can fix anything with their vegan diet. When my hubby had his cancer they told us that he should not listen to the doctors but to them and not do any treatment. If we had listened to them his cancer would have surely spread to his eyes and then brain. The one that thinks she is still is carrying around some baby, gives advice to people who are in need at her shop and charges them 30 dollars an hour for her advice! This is the one that drinks her mid stream pee and says it is good for you!

Vegans tend to lie about their health and stretch the truth. There was a case of a native child that just passed away recently, from a cancer that was 99% treatable with conventional chemotherapy treatment. The parents went vegan and protested the treatment and then they went down to Florida for Vegan treatment and paid untold thousands of dollars on over priced raw vegan smoothies that was supposed to cure her. The parents all the time said she was getting better and was cured, and then the little girl suddenly died.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/glob...-from-chemo-must-be-appealed/article22608069/
My vegan sisters are the same way. The one that is actually quite sick and cannot hardly eat anything says she is getting better but her son tells a different story. Then the other vegan sister that thinks she was pregnant never admits when she is sick, they claim that their body is detoxing and that they are not sick but having a "healing crisis". Her two grown children are vegan too and they think much the same way cause she taught them everything she knows!

We live in a very extreme world these days, extreme people are everywhere. They find things on the internet and believe everything they read.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So sad to hear you have those messed up family members. The world definitely has some strange ones living on it but sounds like you have too many in your basket. Your poor mother having to deal w/her 2 daughters and her two grandchildren who got sucked into it also. I think your mom would be safer not shopping w/the sister that left her at the grocery store. Better to shop w/you or your nephew.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My sisters search the internet for illnesses and then pick the ones they must have, then try and convince me I too am sick...........
I have told them in no uncertain terms, I want to hear no more, finally no more you must have this cause it is genetic, from brain tumors to vitamin deficiencies.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Depressing thoughts thinking they have all those things wrong w/them. I can see why you don't want them to include you in the mix.

Ask a Question