sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I think all families have a few nuts in there trees they would love to hate .Goes my family came from Shakers and Amish and the nuts there are worse than people know .Colleen it is always the children who pay for the parents sins ,sad to say but true .The scars never go away

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thanks Sissy. Well now I feel more Normal. Yesterday coming back from park, hubby wanted to stop and get a pack of beer so we stopped at a lcoal beer store on the way home. So there I was waiting for hubby and a little car pulls up packed with people all over 40 years old, and every one in that car looked drunk out of their minds. Then some weird drunk guy wanted to get friendly and come pet the dogs, I told him they all bite.... thank goodness hubby was quick cause they looked like a real bad bunch of drunks and I can't stand falling down drunks!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh the horror of it if I would have been kept by my birth mother and not adopted out. My younger half sister was not adopted out and lived w/her off and on, in and out of foster homes. So sad what she went through all her young life. She lives up here near me now and we have good times together trying to make up for our lost time together.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
then just a few minutes ago some guy come knocking on my door askin for fish food. (For goldfish left behind in rental house two doors down) Little Rio's mother moved out of the little house two doors down in middle of night Cause they could not pay the rent. Poor little Rio runs down there and looks for her real mama. Now I got to tell poor Rio her gypsy mama left town! I am going to miss her cause she was nice and good to her three dogs, but she sure had lots of problems and was in and out of jail lots....

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Pretty easy fix for him as you use dog food to feed your fish. He will prolly need your help to teach him to care for them properly now too.
Poor Rio losing her mama :(

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I told him I could take the goldfish and he said he had to talk to his brother first, who owns the little old rental house. It's going to break my heart to see little Rio run down that way sniffing for her mama. They used to play together lots.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh so he is not living there. Might be good if you can take them cuz what are the chances that the new renters will want to care for them. Maybe but chances not too good. Hope you get them and hope they are disease free. You prolly already know the fish tho anyways from visiting down there w/the old renters.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
There is just three or four goldfish in tank. The guy is cleaning the place up of all the junk she left behind. I think goldfish get sick from bad water conditions or water to warm. If he does bring them here I will set up old tank if they look too sick to put in pond. If they look healthy I won't worry then. My fish won't get sick from them. I have put other fish in my pond over the years and they never seen to spread sickness ever in my pond cause water is too cold. I really think fish sickness comes from poor water conditioms or ponds that are too warm. My fish are all very healthy and I would only worry about the new fish being too weak to move into very cold water.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh so they are in a tank and not a pond. Yes they will prolly be better in a tank so they can adjust later on to your pond when it's warmer.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
My yellow flag is really staring to grow quick these days every time I look out this window to the ponds, I see it is larger. Some Fish out and about in middle pond.
20150404_145814.jpg
20150404_145840.jpg

Ask a Question