addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I think it is attention getting, woe is me ......... I had not been around one sister for years, rather than chat about whatever, it was a 3 hour drive and discussion on all her ills. And have I been tested for this and that cause it is a family illness. Two or three sisters are now gluten free, they claim they have celiac disease, never been tested for it. None look that healthy to me, last time I saw them.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yep you have plenty of sister on here from coast to coast and we love you no matter what :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
There are crazies in every family and you just have to distance your self until they see the way they are doing things are wrong .No one person could ever convince them right from wrong .I keep myself sane and happy and that is what is important to me .Hubby is just along for the ride ;)It can be bumpy and have twists and turns but you learn to deal with it

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Same here live our own life, we are happy. That is all that matters to us.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I heard the fairies singing so I am feeling like there is just calm all around me now .I have only ever heard of 3 people who have heard them and I was lucky enough to hear them in 2 of the trees .They say the spring weather makes them happy

Attachments

• fairy stone park 051.JPG
    fairy stone park 051.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 209

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I tried to hear what they were singing but it is just a very soft song and it just made you feel warm all over .I listened to the whole thing in both trees until they were done so I feel blessed .There was no wind so to me the people that cannot hear it are just not nice people and are jealous of the few that can hear them .This was one of the trees and the other one

Attachments

• fairy stone park 021.JPG
    fairy stone park 021.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 214
  • fairy stone park 031.JPG
    fairy stone park 031.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 187

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
How I found out about the singing fairies is that i mentioned something in the gas station shop there and the guy says I will show you that you heard what you heard and he went over to a map of fairy stone park and turned it over and his mom who past away a year ago kept this written on the back ,She had 3 signatures on the back that heard the fairies sing and his mom was one of them so he took it down and had me sign it with the date I heard them .Which I was happy to do and then he told me his moms story .Which was funny since it was April fools day .So now I am part of the history .He said he was told by his mom to never show it unless they heard the fairies sing .I never knew that history before then .I knew his mom and dad because every time I went up i stopped in to see them ,because I parked there and they lived at the gas station and store and they sold fairy stone jewelery .They both passed away last year .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Just work up from a dream of fairiy land. Fairyland is all around and only certain people are aware of them. Some people have fairy blood. I dreamt I could float like a Fairy. Them I was out at this secret place where older fairies hang out. I was having a party with them At this Club. My brother was there. I dreamt that fairies age fast unless they spend lot's of time in the garden.... then they can regain their youthful glow! Really that is what I dreamt of last night!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Colleen, if someone made up a story about your sisters no one would believe it. Truth is definitely stranger than fiction, isn't it? You have a good way of handling the whole nutty bunch - keep your distance and your sense of humor. And I know what you mean about not letting the crazies bring you down - we have a few true nutcases on my husband's side of the family. If you let yourself get caught up in the drama they will suck the life right out of you. So no thanks!

I can't wait to see your new pond addition - I just know it's going to be wonderful!

And @sissy - so fun to hear you getting a shout-out from the Ponddigger on his youtube videos!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes; must just keep laughing and Gardening helps lots.
well I worked 4 short hours today, but cause it was a holiday I got double time and a half PLUS 6 hours regular wage for today. Nothing like a union and we get paid for holiday regardless if I work or not. They don't usually schedule me on holiday cause then they have to pay me big bucks. So I should have extra big check next pay day and that will buy me a liner some wood for new pond.

I have another sister who lives in Vancouver and she is a big druggie. I get along with her but don't send her any money anymore cause it goes straight to drugs. Last week she sent me a text and said she overdosed on some new drug and died four times but they brought her back.

I think only me (youngest ) and my Brother (who is the oldest) are the only normal ones besides my sweet mother who worked so hard her whole life.

I blame my dad for all the trouble in the family. You name it and he probally did It. Alcoholic, wife beater, gambler, phyco, in and out of jail half his life. Now he is in old folks home and none of his five kids visit him.

Ask a Question