sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well you have a helper and she is only paid with love how big is the new pond going to be

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I am so thankful to have him, he comes to see his favorite Auntie every week, if not daily some times. He loves my puppies and is really attached to "Poppy". Of all my nieces and nephew's, he is the only one who comes to visit regular. Some of the others have moved out of town and are married off with children, so I am lucky that we are so close and he still comes to see me all the time. Some time soon my niece from Edmonton is coming to see Great Auntie Colleen, with her sweet new baby boy, she loves me too and we were close when she was young.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
she loves having kids around .poor fish have to share with the dogs.rio need a fishy drink

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Colleen you are so nice to listen to. No wonder all the kids love you and your nephew comes to see you all the time. Your other siblings are missing out on a whole wonderful life w/you. Your mom is so cute too and you take such good care of her and spend fun times together. :)

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I call my mother my "minI me" cause we are so much alike but she is like way way shorter! I tell her am going to kidnap her and run off to eat fat juicy hamburger before vegan sister finds out. Only my one vegan sister and I take care of her. Other older vegan does not have anything to do with her, or her kids. So sad...

Last edited:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
In this picture we were at A&W the other day. Every time we go there, you see so many older people in their 70's and 80's eating Hamburgers and coffee. If eating hamburgers so bad like some people think, how come A&W has so many very old customers still very much alive and well! !
Look close in the background, there is a table full of very old A&W customers who probably been going to A&W all their life!! Funny you don't see large groups of very old vegans hanging around.....
20150417_110959.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
makes me miss my mom more as I used to take her places also and treat her to lunch and we talked every day on the phone no matter what and then the phone calls stopped for ever .I can remember hearing the phone ring one day and thought it was her and then I remembered .But you have a great time with your mom as time passes fast .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I can't even imagine not having my mother around, even though I know some day I will be all alone in this world without her. My mother worked so hard her whole life, and she used to support all five kids without any help from my drunken father. She used work two jobs and she made the best home made bread and buns, and she canned everything in sight from the garden, beets, pickles, crab-apples, and plums, so we would have lots to eat all winter. Sundays were special, we had roasted chicken and boy did that go fast with us five kids! We never went hungry, my mother saw to that. I feel lucky to still have her around to enjoy and love.

Ask a Question