Ponds in Canada

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Here is a video of my very beautiful niece Danara, she is in this video with her boyfriend rapper. I wish for her the best and feel so bad for her for so many reasons. She is such a very pretty girl, she has the long silky hair and face shaped like mine when I was younger, except she has beautiful dark hair that she got from her father who was aboriginal heritage. We are on face book together and someday I want to meet her for real. She lives way on west coast and has one brother. Their life was a long sad story (my oldest (non vegan) sisters kids) and I feel so bad that I was never able to be there for them and wish I could have known them when they were younger. Some day I will make it up to them....

PS... video kind of tells their love story very much.

Last edited:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I did meet her when she was baby long time ago, when I traveled out west to visit my oldest sister. Then on facebook years later and she sent me this video. I was shocked at how pretty she was. I just feel bad cause I was there for all the other nieces and nefew s over the years and got a chance to spoil them all except oldest sisters kids cause they lived so far away and I had lost touch with their mother over the many years. I call my oldest sister from time to time and worried about her cause she is not well.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So the girl in the video really is your niece? Sad story if it is anything like her real life. Hope you get to meet her someday Colleen.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We always loose touch these days with all our busy lives.I remember when the whole family lived in NJ and we got together just about every weekend .Dinner and talk was so much fun .Now we live all over the place and so many have passed on

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes, the girl in the video is my niece and that was her boyfriend rapper. I try to keep in touch on facebook with them, and I did hold her as a baby many years ago when I was out at Expo 86 in Vancouver BC. Never seen her brother other than on facebook. I call them the lost children... I talk will her mom on phone from time to time, when I can get hold of her. Sometimes she is hard to reach. I just want my mother to meet all her grandchildren before she is too old. Maybe someday they will travel down to Medicine Hat. They are young and busy with their own lives now.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Up late with something bugging me. Once I get that néw pond running and circulating with main ponds, I think I will only move a couple fish cause the pond won't have a forest of lush green algae growing nicely on the sides for big koi to eat. My koi always have nice emerald green forest of sweet algae to eat, and I am afraid the big koi will get weak and sick without the lush greens.

So I got this rock in my fish tank with algae growing nice and long. I will take that rock and put in new upper pond with some algae covered rocks from bottom pond as well. But that still won't be enough for those really big koi to eat. I could feed them frozen peas and lots of fresh doggy food... but still I think I will wait a while to move them. ..

Going back to bed to sleep on it

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
20150420_125313.jpg
20150420_131549.jpg
OMG I miss calculated and it's going to be so Deep! Scared to measure!!
20150420_131326.jpg
Look at much longer little Rio has to run now!

Ask a Question