Raised rigid liner pond

Reaction score
No John dont think I'd like to live there mate all the blood seems to rush to the top of my head trying to look at them standing on my Head :ROFLMAO::LOL::D:):happy:
Shakey ignore us my friend we jest (y)

Dave
That's why we all were hard hats so that every time the gravity fails we don't hurt our heads when we land on them

Reaction score
Because were upside down we just get a bit mixed up ,just so long as my fish don't swim upside down in my ponds when I get them finished then I'll be happy!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
HA HA, We do ,It's you guys that have got that wrong ,but well excuse you for that
Yes Shakey I really have to agree , they just had to be different didnt they eh :whistle: , most of the far flung Commonwealth all drive on the British side of the road namely the left side its only you guys that drive on the wrong side out of most of the English speaking world. :spitoutdummy:
As to why I know not but the number of times I amost got killed because I forgot that in the US is nobodies business lol .
I even broke my left thumb hitching whlst under the influence one night trying to get back to the ship after an invite to a couples home, when a car clipped it MAN did that hurt :censored:, strangely that was the last time I forgot :LOL:

Dave

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is strange when you travel around the world the things we all do differently ,next year we are going to Singapore and Hong Kong, I have been to Singapore several times and some of the different ponds we have seen are amazing,I'm hoping that Hong Kong will surprise me with its type of ponds as well

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Ohh please take lots of pictures and post them here to share. I love seeing all the different types of water features out there as well. :) Enjoy your trip Shakey!

Reaction score
Ohh please take lots of pictures and post them here to share. I love seeing all the different types of water features out there as well. :) Enjoy your trip Shakey!
We will but it is still six months away, starting to get frustrated not being aloud to lift any thing for another four weeks ,so I still can't start my pond ,but when Ido it will be great I will send some more pictures then

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
But think of all the extra time you'll have to plan! I know I suffer from rush-itis when then leads to re-do-ism and then a rash of o-crap-isms take place. SO you have 4 weeks of extra planning to circumvent all those ism's and itises. (y)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
But think of all the extra time you'll have to plan! I know I suffer from rush-itis when then leads to re-do-ism and then a rash of o-crap-isms take place. SO you have 4 weeks of extra planning to circumvent all those ism's and itises. (y)
Laughing We need to add of those to our vocabulary!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
addy you of all people should know by now that ism's are not good for the soul apart from Buddhism :happy:

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
addy you of all people should know by now that ism's are not good for the soul apart from Buddhism :happy:

Dave
lol I had an employee that was married to a monk. Different attitude towards everything. I am into wonderful lifeisms..............

Ask a Question