Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
A mix of the different tank types and configurations. Rescue setups are designed for short term while waiting for adoptions. The QT setups are obviously just for observation and/or treatment of a sick or injured turtle. The sanctuary setup is similar to a rescue only with less turtles per tank and also more features and habitat to lessen stress and make the turtle more comfortable.
2.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Impressive rescue fasilities you have Marshall at least folks will know they are getting the best possible treatment before you even think about movng them to the next phase of your rescue centre.

Dave

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Impressive rescue fasilities you have Marshall at least folks will know they are getting the best possible treatment before you even think about movng them to the next phase of your rescue centre.

Dave
I am probably going to try and get me 2 more large tanks that have slide in dividers allowing you to make the tank into several sizes. They make one model that I could fit two of in the sanctuary with each tank holding 4,200 gallons which would serve even the large snappers if I had to QT one.

Ask a Question