Rick Simpsons Help Oil Story

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score

Lawmakers in Uruguay just voted to make their country the *first in the world* to legalize marijuana! Soon the government will sell marijuana to its own citizens instead of letting drug cartels control the market. Share this pic to spread the news and to encourage your lawmakers to get on board with the Marijuana Majority.http://MarijuanaMajority.com

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm not really sure what you can do w/ the smoke stuff here yet. I think you can smoke it in your house but not outside. I don't smoke it cuz I think anything smoking can't be good for your lungs. I don't think humans were made to inhale smoke. I like the idea of the oils and ingesting kind that are good for healing but that's as far as I go. Been there and done the purple haze cloud following me around and then making me so hungry I could eat anything in sight and twice more of it :biggrinangelA:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I need it to focus and it calms me down, which I really need sometimes or I can be quite a monster!!! I also need it for my eyes and to lower my blood pressure, and the additional relaxation is very good for my over worked body too. I have no other bad habits... it does not give me the muchies either, being depressed makes me eat, and it helps me not be depressed, so it is a very good thing!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Shocking Results: Woman Replaces 40 Medications With Raw Cannabis Juice

greensmoothie-300x202.jpg
Although the results may not be shocking to everyone, many people on the planet are just starting to wake up to the tremendous medicinal benefits that cannabis has to offer. A recent study conducted by the Institute of Molecular Psychiatry at the University of Bonn in Germany just discovered that the activation of the brain’s cannabinoid system triggers the release of antioxidants that act as a cleansing mechanism. This process is known to remove damaged cells and improve the efficiency of mitochondria. Mitochondria is the energy sources that powers cells. The study was published in the Philosophical Transactions of The Royal Society, B (1).
There is also a large amount of evidence supporting the fact that cannabis can also be an effective treatment, and even a potential cure for cancer. We provided a list of 20 medical studies that prove cannabis can cure cancer(2). We already know that prescription drugs kill over 100,000 people each year and that a plant-based diet can prevent over 60% of chronic disease deaths. It’s time to lose our stigmatism about cannabis, the only reason we’ve been made to look at it in a negative manner is because it would threaten multiple industries (including the pharmaceutical industry). Cannabis along with hemp has over 50,000 uses and could help transform our world.
Cannabinoids have been proven to reduce cancer cells as they have a great impact on the rebuilding of the immune system(2). While not every strain of cannabis has the same effect, more and more patients are seeing success in cancer reduction in a short period of time by using cannabis. Contrary to popular thought and belief, smoking the cannabis does not assist a great deal in treating disease within the body as therapeutic levels cannot be reached through smoking. Creating oil from the plant or eating the plant is the best way to go about getting the necessary ingredients which are the cannabinoids.
Another aspect of smoking the cannabis that must be looked at is the fact that when the cannabis is heated and burnt it changes the chemical structure and acidity of the THC which changes its ability to be therapeutic. Furthermore, anytime you burn something and inhale it, you create oxidation within the body. That oxidation is not healthy for the body and can lead to health issues itself. This is why anti-oxidents are an important part of any healthy diet.

- See more at: http://www.collective-evolution.com...with-raw-cannabis-juice/#sthash.8AKHc8tc.dpuf

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If juicing would take away my hands and arm pain, sign me up! Problem is we live in a anti everything state. hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm growing project lol

My doc has already learned I don't take pills, convince me I will die if I don't then I might ow no pills. Honey the same way.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
callingcolleen1 said:
I need it to focus and it calms me down, which I really need sometimes or I can be quite a monster!!! I also need it for my eyes and to lower my blood pressure, and the additional relaxation is very good for my over worked body too. I have no other bad habits... it does not give me the muchies either, being depressed makes me eat, and it helps me not be depressed, so it is a very good thing!
well then your basically using medicinally, or therapeutically...
1503903_555579904523053_380527505_n.jpg

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
1476716_556024477823955_1517576056_n.jpg

Marijuana is a plant, a medicine, a recreational drug, and only lately a highly effective socioeconomic and political tool to feed a massive industrial prison complex. Amazingly, even the 'old guard' is changing their tune...

Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Piers Morgan Defend & Admit Using And Being Wrong About Marijuana - Watch the video: http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/dr-sanja...d-admit-using-marijuana/#sthash.AsJuq6li.dpuf

Ask a Question