addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Did you see the lines at the legal mj shops that just opened in colorado? long lines to buy.........here in maryland, backwards state, can never see that happening unless they figure they can make bucks and a lot of bucks off it.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
But did you hear the price? I heard on the radio $10 for one joint and I bet it's way cheaper to buy on the black market. If I wanted it I think growing it your self would be the best way to go.

Marijuana demand, prices likely to skyrocket in Colorado
Marijuana-demand-prices-likely-to-skyrocket-in-Colorado.jpg

A Denver man smokes a joint at 4:20 PM in front of the Colorado State Capitol in downtown Denver, CO.

IDAHO SPRINGS, Colo., Dec. 31 (UPI) -- Marijuana dispensary owners in Colorado expect demand -- and therefore prices -- will skyrocket after the New Year when recreational weed becomes legal.
Experts and store owners said they expect prices to be high the first few months of the year as customers rush to dispensaries to buy recreational weed legally for the first time in the state, U.S. News & World Report said Monday.
"I did talk to a retailer yesterday who had just set his price points, and they were about double of what you have been able to get medical[ly] on the market for the last year," said Rachel Gilette, an attorney at Colorado's chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. "So it is going to be more expensive at least for the foreseeable future."
Theran Snyder, the founder of dispensary Kine Mine in Idaho Springs, said taxes for marijuana will be 31.9 percent, making an ounce of medical marijuana $225. He said non-medical marijuana will likely cost more.
Medical marijuana users have the option of setting up memberships at their favored stores and paying reduced prices compared to recreational users, the newspaper said.
"Obviously the way we're planning on controlling our inventory is with price, and unfortunately that means we're going to be charging a premium," Snyder said.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Oh when will they free all of us here in Alberta!! Oh, I just can't wait! ...... that is why I am "medicating" myself now!!!! Ha Ha HA!!!!!!

Meanwhile the "madHatter" was off to "The Happy Planet" Awe.... look at all the nice colors! :blueflower:

Attachments

• IMAG7798.jpg
    IMAG7798.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 207
  • IMAG7785.jpg
    IMAG7785.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 231
  • IMAG7767.jpg
    IMAG7767.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 209

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
wow that is expensive! and the tax...............31.9 might as well say 32 %
(grow your own!)

Very nice smile colleen!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thanks Addy. was in a good mood yesterday, weather was nice, hubby was happy so I was happy!

P.S..... If I smile too much my face cracks and the wrinkles around my eyes really show up! Good Grief, I need another couple shots of Botox again too!! Ha Ha ha! Old age catching me very quick these days too!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Just put some of that lovely coconut oil on your face Colleen. I read where it is good for your skin and by the way you do not have any wrinkles...........and those of us that do they are just love lines :biggrinangelA:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thanks JW, and Yes I do use the coconut oil lotions on my face JW. and I have for the past ten years or so. My sister makes several different types of all natural Coconut based lotions, some are mixed with shea butters and nice smelling organic essential oils infused in the butters. I also never ever wash my face with any soaps, matter of fact I never use nothing but a hot cloth on my face. Sort of like my pond, never washed! ha ha ha!

I discovered many years ago in my early twentys that soaps on my face skin was too harsh and dried out and my face felt "tight and dry" too, Our natural skin oils take best care of our face. I maybe use makeup once or twice a year, then wash face off with just coconut oil, as that takes the makeup off and mostures the skin without stripping it of it's natural oil.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No soap for my face either and I am not a makeup person much either. Only when going somewhere special. Coconut oil smells so good. I sit there and sniff it on the couch while watching tv. I am addicted to sniffing coconut,lol! Olive oil is supposed to be good also but it is so greasy and it gets in my hair and then I look like a greaser :biggrin:
Can use in on my legs tho.

Ask a Question