Rick Simpsons Help Oil Story

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Coconut oil will feel greasy at first, but then within a short while, your skin will absorb the coconut oil and the greasy feeling will go away and ithe skin should feel baby soft!

Olive oil is sticky and much different than coconut oil, and I don't think the body sucks up the olive oil like the coconut oil,

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yep I noticed that about the coconut oil and I like the way it feels and absorbs. Will be using it regularly :cheerful:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
1555553_683180725047343_885062059_n.jpg

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Here's our little Cannakid Spencer- Kicking Cancers Butt!!- Janet Sweeney

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151816111746372&set=gm.10151926998393036&type=1&theateret

This is Spencer. Sent home to die a year ago. "Nothing they could do." "Will never stand." My Friend Corrie told Spencer's Mom about Cannabis oil. This is Spencer today ... Corrie Yelland: HOLY SH*T! WAy to ROCK my little buddy! ♥♥♥ Corrie Yelland: ok, so I'm bawling. ♥♥♥ 2 hours ago via Prayers for Spencer (1/12/14) OMG!! LOOK at Spencer!!! Just took these a minute ago... his big sister Sami just giving balance on his back! The surprised look was because she took her hands off totally and he stood by himself for a second!! This is HUGE!!! I haven't been this excited in I don't know how long!!! He is on CBD tincture during the day, and THC oil every night. Up to 1/4 gram nightly. On THC since August of this year. NO tumor changes until THC was added ... Feel free to use anything about his story and pictures you'd like, to further your cause!! More documentation is coming, including the MRIs!
I could have chosen the picture from Prayers for Spencer's album showing his brother and sister looking very surprised and happy the first time that Spencer stands up (see Comment below), but I decided to share this photo with the box of Coke in the background so that I could make this point: Just like it says on the box, Coca-Cola still has Coca in it, the plant that cocaine is made from. The Coca in Coca-Cola is in a non-psychoactive form, and Coca-Cola has caffeine in it, which is a mildly psychoactive drug. Coca-Cola Corp. gets to put non-psychoactive Coca and psychoactive caffeine in their drink, which is literally the world's single most popular consumer product, so that Coke Corp. can make billions of dollars and so that millions of children can rot their teeth, become more likely to get diabetes and get a little buzz. In all the States where "medical marijuana" is not legal, and in the legal "medical marijuana" States where the children are not lucky enough to have a Friend like Corrie Yelland and a smart mom, and almost everywhere else on Earth, little kids like Spencer do not get to use non-psychoactive CBD Cannabis oil or psychoactive THC Cannabis oil to keep themselves from suffering and dying of cancer.

Ask a Question