addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Most of the time they won't come after the tiny users not worth the effort, but if they think you are growing, dealing, yep they will.

Reaction score
Wow am so grateful for the good Rick Simpson ( (e-mail address removed) ) did for me and my family for curing my husband’s prostate cancer of 3 years.

My name is Elizabeth Casson from north Carolina USA, June 2 2010 my husband was diagnosed of prostate cancer and he had done all sorts of treatments (chemo, radio and herbal) and his doctor still gave no hope for his condition, after his last chemo treatment on 09/28/2013 the doctor told him that he had 8 months to live. When I heard this I was disappointed, frustrated and full of pain that the one I love so much would leave me and my children all alone in this world.

One faithful day my uncle called and told me about Rick Simpson cannabis oil and how it cured his 48 years old neighbor so I became very interested in this cure, my uncle and I decided to do some research about the Rick Simpson cannabis oil and I found it very interesting, so I decided to purchase the oil. I called my uncle and asked him for Rick’s direct contact, so I could discuss with him.

I contacted Rick Simpson( (e-mail address removed) ) he told me what to do to purchase the oil and how to use the oil I followed his instructions dutifully and now I can proudly say that my husband is cancer free, all thanks to Rick Simpson for restoring my lost hope.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
1601254_687254161326951_1859328634_n.jpg

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
1484716_574898332597842_1741056690_n.jpg

in 1936 big pharmacuetical companies started all the false hype and lies about cannabis fr one reason only. profit. they couldnt patent a plant. so they demonized it. they couldnt have people making their own meds. one plant with more medicinal value than all their synthetic poisons combined.

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
A cheap product to grow.................go green, why not?
Our state is said to be able to grow it quite nicely. You can grow a lot of hemp in one season!

http://www.hemp-sisters.com/Information/factsheet.htm

Industrial hemp can be grown on a wide variety of soil types. Hemp prefers a sufficiently deep, well-aerated soil with a pH pf 6 or greater, along with good moisture and nutrient holding capacity. Poorly drained soils, however, are not recommended as excess water after heavy rains can result in damage to the hemp crop. Hemp is extremely sensitive to flooding and soil compaction.
Hemp prefers a mild climate, humid atmosphere, and a rainfall of at least 25-30 inches per year. Good soil moisture is required for seed germination and until the young plants are well established.
Fiber hemp is normally ready to harvest in 70 to 90 days after seeding.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
And they are great at keeping your home free of pollutants also. Don't ask me how I know that................just ask Colleen instead

Ask a Question