10603225_938550862828430_2796831248875602669_n.jpg

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
It's legal here now. We have both medical cannabis dispensaries AND retail stores for recreational purchase.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We have a great big grow operation close to us. Three huge greenhouses surrounded by tall privacy fences w/razor wire on top. The power company was out there all last week w/ several big trucks rigging up some kind of set up for them.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Same here, jw. There are 2 huge buildings being built about 20 minutes away from us for marijuana production. The company building them received approval under agricultural zoning and a lot of residents are up in arms, but the approval and construction is under way soon to be completed.
I would really like to see a lot more education and facts publicized around this issue instead of myths and fear mongering.

Reaction score
Same here, jw. There are 2 huge buildings being built about 20 minutes away from us for marijuana production. The company building them received approval under agricultural zoning and a lot of residents are up in arms, but the approval and construction is under way soon to be completed.
I would really like to see a lot more education and facts publicized around this issue instead of myths and fear mongering.
Here's all the facts and education you need.
;)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The power company was out there all last week w/ several big trucks rigging up some kind of set up for them.
Takes a lot of electricity to grow it right. Different spectrum of light for different growth stages. My late hubby wanted me to grow for him, so I started a study on it. But was way to busy working to actually get started.

If I recall right, it takes around 6-7 months for a plant to mature.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
grown indoors, with cloning, and a controlled environment (hydroponics, etc...) 12 - 14 weeks is plenty for a high quality harvest... you can start the budding process at 6-8 weeks. or so I've heard.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
grown indoors, with cloning, and a controlled environment (hydroponics, etc...) 12 - 14 weeks is plenty for a high quality harvest... you can start the budding process at 6-8 weeks. or so I've heard.
or so you have heard.......................lol
I won't say how I know but it can take about that amount of time to get some decent plants
yeah yeah jw ...........just from reading!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I actually found a great organic soil receipt from a grass plant site. I mix and make the soil for my veggies and some of the house plants It works great. You have to cook the soil, mix remix etc let it sit for quite a while ow you will burn your plants. I grow worms for ewc, also great for plants. They live in a tub in our spare bathroom.

Ask a Question