Rob & Amy's Pond

This is our self built pond. The pond is 18ft X 26ft the depth is 3ft at the deepest area with a 19ft stream. It has 3 pumps and 4 bio filters, 1 Bio filter with 22" waterfall and a large skimmer. Approximately 3500 gals.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What a nice video to watch 1st thing in the morning. That was so relaxing. I enjoyed it immensely and feel like I snuck into a nature park w/o having to pay :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice of you to show that so we can all see how your setup works for you. You have a lot of filters in there and it sure keeps your water sparkling clear. Would you highly recommend the Savio's as I see you have a bunch of them?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Nice of you to show that so we can all see how your setup works for you. You have a lot of filters in there and it sure keeps your water sparkling clear. Would you highly recommend the Savio's as I see you have a bunch of them?
I find the Savio filters work well and would recommend them. They are easy to maintain and install. I have been happy with the products and company so far.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
How do you actually see the latest photo's that you put up Rob? You have tons of pix and hard to find the most recent ones. Is there a trick I am missing cuz I try clicking Veiw updates and their are tons. See what I mean?

Ask a Question