sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love dunking my lava rock but my plants love that water and they would feel cheated ;)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great looking Sissy! I need to work my lilies, they are growing and some of the pots are flipped over.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
How do you think they get flipped over ,the fish or something getting in the pond .The neighbors darn cat was on top of the stock tank with the sick fish in it and it scares me .I think I got it secure good but those darn cats are getting on my nerves .I went to take the pic and he ran .He did knock a board off and one sideways .The small tank on top is supposed to be my new filter tank for the pond but waiting until fish go home .There is window screening below it that is clamped down
101_0248.JPG
101_0242.JPG
101_0269.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
This is the third one and last this one goes out and I will sell the house first .Those things are a pain to install .All the holes for mounting them should be in the same spot .I love working on my yard .Thank you both it does take time .I am still amazed as in 2004 I had dirt and a house and now I have put beauty into it .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Sissy, everything looks so green and pretty ! I worked on the lilies last week and they're doing well. I found some black dish pans at the dollar store I plan on using next year.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The yellow and purple and lavender ones are open .The black and real dark purple and rust color ones are not open

Ask a Question