j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok then.......................Hey Mark, get busy, big rain storm on the way, hear it will knock out power for miles..........don't want to have to be an I told ya so...................and hey you being Mr Electrician and all...................shame on you!
Are you guilt ridden enough now to do it to keep your lovely wife warm and toasty
Oldladpoints65.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sigh.....................he doesn't read this. I will just have to suffer, he will be at work lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well just sit out there at the generator and act like you are tinkering w/ it and getting ready to install it and he will come in and say "what ya doin honey?" (be sure to yell out some loud ouches and oops) and when he comes in to see he will then jump in and take over and install it cuz that's what men do, they take over when they think they can be of help and you just sit there and bat your eyelashes and say oh honey ty so much,lol!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing jw, won't work, it is outside sitting next to the deck. Too heavy for me to even move the sucker to be able to start to work on it.

Ask a Question