Starting a new 250 litre

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Sorry for the delay been busy heres the finished product let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMG-0685.JPG
    IMG-0685.JPG
    369.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG-0686.JPG
    IMG-0686.JPG
    284.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG-0687.JPG
    IMG-0687.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 170

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ah it's a cute little pond and will look even better once the plants around it get bigger. You did good! Now you need comfy chairs to sit and enjoy it all :)

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi all back again my pond is up and running 6 months lost one Fantail i also have two baby comets in the pond from my grans pond as she was afraid they would get sucked into the filter these two will be going back into her pond in june when they are big enough.

Now that the winter is over which was a long one here in ireland should i start seeing big growth in my plants they have not grown much since i put them in put they are all still alive?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Hi all back again my pond is up and running 6 months lost one Fantail i also have two baby comets in the pond from my grans pond as she was afraid they would get sucked into the filter these two will be going back into her pond in june when they are big enough.

Now that the winter is over which was a long one here in ireland should i start seeing big growth in my plants they have not grown much since i put them in put they are all still alive?

What weather zone are you in? (or whats the lowest temperature in the winter?) What plants did you put in?

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
in the winter it would get to a minus 5 degrees Celsius but now that it is April 5 degrees would be the lowest it would go. If you look back at the photos on this thread might aid you in identifying them

Ask a Question