sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
addy pet mountain has the 6.61 lbs summer food 33 dollars they also have wardley pond sticks 15 lbs about 40 dollars thats the kind my neighbor likes

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
My advice, don't use Wardleys, (I've used and been around the products for years, They are cheap for a reason.) LOT's and Lots of filler foods in their products. Tetra isn't that bad, still a good bit, I've been getting Blue rige gold for $3 a pound and I can tell the difference, not only in color, but growth, less waste, better water quality. I don't go out looking for the best quality on the market, BUT, I do see a big difference in the cheap stuff and the qood quality. Enough good to warrant a few cents more a pound.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Addy, When you rescued the fish I though there were a few koi in the group. I had a coyote walk through my yard today and look at the pond but he kept on walking!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Addy, When you rescued the fish I though there were a few koi in the group. I had a coyote walk through my yard today and look at the pond but he kept on walking!

I don't think so cometkeith, there were some two long fins, but they have no barbells. The rest where definitely varieties of goldfish.

Ask a Question