The little hole that could...

Reaction score
How many gallons is your pond? Then how big around is the bog? Just wondering for a 2017 project?

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I have no idea. The pond is around 19x16 I think and is an average of 2.5' deep and my bog is about 4'x3' maybe and 16" deep.
I keep forgetting to measure it and figure out the gallons but since I don't have fish I haven't really worried about it.
I'll see if I can measure it this weekend.
And Addy they are growing like weeks now that they are in the bog.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Your bog plants will fill in nicely and suck up...............well I was gonna say fish poo but you don't have any so you must have to fertilize eh T?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Weather better than yesterday, cloudy w/ chance of sun on the way. My toe hurts now that you mention how am I. Might have to slap some duct tape on it for my long walk today.
Duct tape was the best invention ever (y)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Clipped it too close on the one side, no biggy, I shall live. Amazing tho what one big toe in the middle of the night w/ just a tiny little owey can do to ones sleep!

Amy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Lol You know they have come up with some cool inventions like gauze pads and medical tape that won't stick so bad. Also, ace bandages. :)

Reaction score
I have no idea. The pond is around 19x16 I think and is an average of 2.5' deep and my bog is about 4'x3' maybe and 16" deep.
I keep forgetting to measure it and figure out the gallons but since I don't have fish I haven't really worried about it.
I'll see if I can measure it this weekend.
And Addy they are growing like weeks now that they are in the bog.
Came up with 5700 from an online calculator!!! Nice size, for monster fish!!! O.k. I know no fish.

Ask a Question