total beginner

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Hi drlog147

I think I have to agree with what is the point of using it. Because there was a caustic cleaner in it before, you could always run the risk of residual clearner eating through the liner at some point. If you are going to go to the expense of a liner, I would not want to run that risk. Dig and line and slope as suggested by CometKeith.

For CometKeith, you don't say how deep your pond is. What about a sturdy fish net?

Lola

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi lola, you mean a net to bring things up that have fallen? We have racoons that come nightly to rearrange our plants but I deal with it the best I can. It might be an idea to use a net to catch things but it would create such a mess with all the plants and fish in it already. Also I have some dragonflies around my pond and I am hoping they are going to have babies so wouldn't want to disturb them or any frog tads that might be hiding. Thanks for the suggestion though. This pond business never ends. This is a recent pond photo.

Attachments

• 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 283

Ask a Question