sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The ones I had in my stock tank have miraclegro put in the tanks since there are no fish

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I hear that if they flower they are stressed and trying to reproduce

That's actually pretty common in the plant world - I was so excited when my hens-and-chicks were flowering one year... and then discovered that meant they were dying and it was a last ditch effort to spread seed!

Patfish

Ignore the mask and cape
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
That's actually pretty common in the plant world - I was so excited when my hens-and-chicks were flowering one year... and then discovered that meant they were dying and it was a last ditch effort to spread seed!
Funny and sad

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Strange because mine did not die .I had pink and purple water hyacinth flowers last year .The ones that look pink were in the stock tank and the first pics were in the pond .I wish I had taken better pics to show the different colors .The ones I seen at the garden center were a very pale yellow flower .They grow the ones they get from seed .I went yesterday to see if they had any growing yet but they are tiny .I wanted pansy's any way and had to go to the dump so figured I would check

Ask a Question