Waterfall weirs for diy filters

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
a picture of phillyofish's waterfall...150 gal stock tank filter with a 16" koiguy weir, and laguna 2900 gph pump
weir cost $35.00 including shipping

Attachments

• DSC03762.jpg
    DSC03762.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 986

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Tarren has been banned for 7 days. His duplicate posts were obviously intentional are not acceptable on this forum. If he returns and continues to do this and push his spa supplies that action will be considered spam and he will receive a permanent ban.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
DrDave said:
Tarren has been banned for 7 days. His duplicate posts were obviously intentional are not acceptable on this forum. If he returns and continues to do this and push his spa supplies that action will be considered spam and he will receive a permanent ban.

Thanks was thinking he was not into ponding

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i know i have no idea...who can tell what hes into with his broken english? maybe he thought theyd make sense the second time around!!

jester61288

Blueinthegills
Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
i know i have no idea...who can tell what hes into with his broken english? maybe he thought theyd make sense the second time around!!

any news on the weir for the 55 gallon barrel yet? I was thinking of making one out of fiberglass but i think this will save me the trouble

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
no word as of yet....i was gonna convert my basement pond filter to a weir just never got around to it.. and there didnt seem to be much interest in them for the drums...sorry is the spring too late?

jester61288

Blueinthegills
Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
no word as of yet....i was gonna convert my basement pond filter to a weir just never got around to it.. and there didnt seem to be much interest in them for the drums...sorry is the spring too late?

hey man i started fabbing one up out of fiberglass..well 3 of them actually..i can email you pictures if youd like

Ask a Question