sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
we have a pink dinosaur here with polka dots .The bank has it out front not sure why but it has been there since i moved to VA

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We even have a flying pig marathon every year. About 10 years ago or something like that, the city sold these life size pigs (might have been even bigger) that businesses could buy and decorate however they liked. Then the city placed them throughout the city for about a year.

Here is a video of some of the different pigs.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's not really outside the bank sissy...............it's just what the poor delirious people hallucinate when they come out after all their money has disappeared!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
tmann no pigs w/ fish in or on them. Somebody should make one w/ an aquarium in it's tummy w/ goldfish in there swimming around. Don't know what you would call it tho? Maybe..... This little fishy went to market.

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
lemme give ya the bottom line.ya'll r nuts,lol^^^^^ j/k

As fish lover's will find ways to keep them @ bay,or hire a hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a catch22.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes we may be nuts but we haven't fallen outta our trees yet....................................
Breakingnews33.gif
sissy and tmann just fell outta their trees
press-12.gif

SE18

David V
Reaction score
our beagles are incredibly friendly to people and even strangers. They'd make poor guard dogs. However, if any animal comes into our yard, they go into combat mode. I've seen the larger beagle eat a vole in 2 bites. She's eaten rabbits as well and they will gang up on larger animals like ground hogs. Predators don't stand a chance. Even bees are fair game.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I Like the pigs they are cute and what great idea city wide art . I would love seeing more things like that in small town america .What a way to bring people together

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Gosh there where so many and I loved them all I vote bring the piggies back how really great ham hocks for dollars .Then you could each year pick a new animal .I think it could really bring people together and show creativity

Reaction score
104.JPGHere's a state of the art area denial system, with thousands of years of proven results, guaranteed to keep a pond area free of all predators up to and including bears!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
ahh he or she is cute and a braveheart ,actually is giving you the eye about taking the pic too .

Reaction score
He's really something! My backyard has a small level area and then a short, steep hill to another level area. He spends hours in a sitting position at the highest point in the yard overseeing his domain. Woe to the squirrel that dallies!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Parrots............did you say parrots.............I love parrots! Have a big red Macaw as my desktop background.

Ask a Question