What does your pond look like ... Today?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Yes. The pond max seems to do well..thank you....pic of yours from a distance??
@saugeye tom I took this one yesterday but showing more the fire pit.

IMG_3444.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3444.JPG
    IMG_3444.JPG
    354.3 KB · Views: 106

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Pond is very wt with all the rain we have had .I have not had 1 minute to even tend to it .Waiting for mail ,fed ex and ups today .Fed ex screwed up bad a couple of weeks ago by delivering a 10thousand dollar package to the wrong house at 8:30 at night and he could not remember where he delivered it too .I found it 2 days later on the front porch of a house 4 miles from my house .Fed ex was not happy they may have to pay for it .I used a tank of gas going from house to house .They got the stupid badge of the month .I got delivery notice right after it was delivered but that does not help at all .All it said was left on front porch when it was supposed to be signed for and ID required to sign for it .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sure was and fed ex would not send their guy back that night to find it ,UPS always sends the guy back out .I was out that night looking for it and 2 days later after talking to people and leaving notes .I found it .The guy had a gate on his driveway and a fence so could not get to the house and of course it was there and left note in his mail box and when they got home from vacation they found the note and box and called me .Turned out package was worth more than that after checking contents .You would think fed ex would care about loosing that much ,but nope and they were rude also when I called them .Wanted to know why I would ship a high dollar item with them .Well that is why insured and why ID required to sign for it,but they just left it .I am lucky I have great neighbors .Sad customer service has become a thing of the past .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Best friend Bullfrogs.
IMG_7874 copy.jpg

IMG_7888 copy.jpg

Here's another fish photo. As much as I don't need to add any more fish, I really have to look into getting a blue fish again. I miss my old ones that I lost in the winter disaster of 2014. I had such cool fish back then, not to say I don't love my current fish.
IMG_7884 copy.jpg

Ask a Question