What does your pond look like ... Today?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Big mama been here... lol...I think he missed her by a week

Ah poor fella, there is a hot mama out there somewhere just waiting to meet up w/him, you'll see.
Meanwhile he can sing the frog time blues every night and she just might hear his croons
upload_2018-5-7_16-15-20.gif

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It's been a couple years, but I finally have pond lights again! I chose to stick with the green color like I used to have. I also have brighter spotlights on each end of the pond, another aimed at the clock, and another aimed at the bog.

IMG_8347 copy.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh and thank you mom for the money Tom .Love it when my son says mom has the money but I have the eye for it and the muscle .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh OK but thing is most women married feel like they become their hubby's momma .Afraid I am like that .I always tell hubby that I have 3 sons and he knows what and who I am talking about .;)After 45 years of marriage I guess it all comes down to that :);)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am 64 and have 3 great grandchildren .2 boys and a girl .The years just fly by the older you get and the work just gets harder to do .I would be out but mail lady will be here soon and got 30 boxes to go out from my sons ebay business and have to go out to get gas to finish mowing and trimming and get some groceries

Ask a Question