addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Can totally understand I have made more than one dash to save something.
We are gray and murky here. 46 right now and 29 this am with a chance of snow tonight ,

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Just made it home from my walk in time. Rain just started falling, ha, ha I beat ya :p
Tomorrow will be awful I fear as winds and big rain will topple trees already in soggy soil. Not walking near any big trees!

@addy1 rocks take precedence over all other hauled stuff of course (y)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I will photo the pile when we have them out of all the hiding spots............... dear hubbies fault he kept saying get more! We have rocks from each place we camped, from my yard, from the mountains around the house.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I do the same but then I go to the shore and add driftwood and shells to the mix .I even got a big piece of metal chain in Atlantic City .I carried it all the way back to the hotel into the elevator and then up to the parking deck .Then drove the truck out to the board walk before we left to get my hidden piece of driftwood and my other stash of finds .It is fun finding them and even more fun when you get them home .It is like Christmas .

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
25°F today. The sun made you think it was warmer, but the wind made it feel much colder. I did take a short walk, but didn't last long.

IMG_6019 copy1.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Snowing a bit and 35f /2c the ground is to wet from the rain and warm for it to stick.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just wonder what this year will bring in weather .A mild winter may mean a dry summer and I hope not .Last year was our wettest summer here and not as hot ,even though they say it wasn't .My grass was greener than it has ever been for the summer .More rain and dew than ever .Usually by July my grass is crispy and brown and stays like that through August

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I just wonder what this year will bring in weather .A mild winter may mean a dry summer and I hope not .Last year was our wettest summer here and not as hot ,even though they say it wasn't .My grass was greener than it has ever been for the summer .More rain and dew than ever .Usually by July my grass is crispy and brown and stays like that through August
We had the same conditions. The only summer I can recall when our grass stayed nice and green. And it STILL is! :confused:
John

Ask a Question