What is your weather like ... today

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I'll take some snow @JBtheExplorer rather than all this rain and wind!
SURE!!! That's what you say NOW! But when I show up with a pickup load, you pretend you're not home! :sneaky: Of course, I'd have a hard time FINDING that much right now, and with the weather in Oilberta right now, it would melt before I got it to you. Maybe next year!? ;)
John

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well, driveway cleanup is all done and it was a pain in the butt! Prepping my mind for another possible two inches on Thursday.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your snow is coming here, friday, saturday possible snow. It was 80% , the % is dropping now.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I don't recall the strap or even mention of it. But I never got in trouble. Just picked on by all the kids since my dad was a child psychologist and he worked on the juvies that went to school with me and all knew I was his kid. I hated high school. No good memories of it.

Windy and cold today again, I was going to clean the bog surface, too darn cold to work in water out there with that wind howling.
I was always in trouble.... my brother got the strap. Kids today are shocked when I tell them about the Strap!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Winter came back yesterday but not very cold, and snow is melting fast tonight, I see were above freezing tonight at about 35 F (plus 2 Celsius) Most of the snow is gone now.
20160219_083926.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Went from 63 yesterday, 40 today, then snow tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, so they say, then back up 61 next Tuesday.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We blew away yesterday but back now. Another round today but not as bad. People w/o power and some trees fell in our area but nothing on our property. Sun showing it's face off and on. Rain is not leaving and will fall soon unfortunately.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Cold and blowing today, wind chills in the high 20's. real temps 35. Yesterday 64 and blowing. Snow coming but it will leave fast.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Well, our "Worst Storm of the Winter" sorta flopped, at least around here! The 10"+ snow they were predicting barely amounted to 3", although I must admit that the high winds probably carried a lot of it off to the east, I had a doctor's appointment this morning, about a half-hour from home. Gave myself an hour to get there, and wound up sitting in the truck for 30 minutes! Temps have been 20 to 25 F all day, but at least it's sunny! :)
John

Ask a Question