JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
If I knew he could win against Hillary I would vote for Ben Carson cuz he is such a good man but he doesn't stand a chance.

This has been the weirdest selection of Presidential candidates I've ever seen. Of all of them, I can relate more to the things Bernie says, but at the same time, I have my doubts about how good he would be at running a country. I have varying levels of concern with every candidate, so it'll be interesting to see who our country elects.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I don't know too much about US politics, but does anyone think The Donald would make a good president? I have never seen a more egotistical, self-centered person in my life! There is only ONE person in his world, and HE is it! I would say that's my 2 cents worth, but since we no longer have pennies, that will have to be my nickels worth! :D
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
John you asked so....................I like Trump cause he's not afraid to say what he thinks is right to do in regards to our country which is badly in need of a big fix. He is a strong personality and not a wimp. He knows how to run things and win.
He wants to keep illegals out and only allow people in that have jumped through the hoops. He's not a politician, he's a guy who wants to use his skills to get our country out of such deep debt. We need companies to want to build their businesses here and not send everything to China or Mexico etc. to be made. We need a strong military to beat terrorists down and freedom of speech and freedom of religion and be able to stand up for what we believe in. Everything does not have to be politically correct!
Oh and our health insurance now is a fiasco!
Oh my gosh if Hillary wins will I have to cry myself to sleep every night?
Why is she not heading off to jail yet? If Bernie wins we will have no money left to buy a crust of bread :depressed:
We still have pennies here so that is just my old 2 cents worth. My pennies may not count for much but they are my pennies :greedy:

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
This election has been a circus so far and seems to get crazier every day!
I'm with J.W. on this issue. Sick of the T-bashing from the media and everywhere else, let the VOTERS decide!
P.S. Light rain and mild temps, calling for snow in the mountains this weekend!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Almost all our snow is gone here.
The weather forecast is for a warm and dry spring and summer.
Maybe I should trade in my snowblower for some fire fighting equipment.:(

US politics needs a reset and the Donald looks like the only one that could do it.
At least he knows how to bargain with business dealings.
The US is being laughed at on the world stage.
Exporting jobs to foreign countries is killing your economy!

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Have you seen this dog toy? :ROFLMAO:

Dognald.jpg

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Tomorrow we're expecting to see the first of many 50°F days. All 50's and one 60 next week. Sure, some rainy days, and some windy days, but no big deal!

I THINK this is our start of Spring. I hate to even suggest such a thing. Last thing I want to do is jinx it and see 8" of snow in a couple weeks, but what if this is really it?! What if I'll be seeing plants grow by this time next week? Oh, so happy! :cry::D

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Was a super sunny day today and just can't stand the thought of the rain coming back tonight and lasting all next week. I wish it would just be instant Summer as our Springs are pretty wet.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I love Donald Trump so much I am planning to sneak across border and sneak a vote for him! Donald will be President of the USA, or they will end up with another civil war on their hands! You can't tell the extremely large masses of people who support Donald, who they should vote for! The so call Establishment better watch out!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Snowing, pretend snowing, like a trace, then up to 50 and sunny. :)

Ask a Question