water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Raining,

Just as I snapped this picture she decided the horse was to big, they were almost nose to nose........

download

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
:)funny missy says I am not even looking at it ,just in case
She was all stretched out sniffing the horse when it moved and Missy bailed, too close for comfort. I just missed the shot.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
poor missy someone she can not influence by her big attitude .How old is your puter .Even my hubbies acer which is 6 years old and slow as turtle got whipped back into shape .The guy at the computer place even got my vista back up and running on windows 10 pro .I was amazed and it cost me nothing .i have to pick it up

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
She is probably saying that is one big dog WOW when it barks that could be scary and that bite could be the end of me

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She's not barking at that one!
lol she was running around outside the fence, she does half circles as fast as she can go, barking her head off. Then the big guy walked up, so honey picked her up to make sure nothing could happen to her.
She is probably saying that is one big dog WOW when it barks that could be scary and that bite could be the end of me
She was trying to sniff its nose, when the horse snorted that was the end of brave lil missy. Would have been a real cute pic, but i was too slow, just had my phone with me.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I know scuttlebutt nibbles on my arm when I am over there .I guess it is a horse kiss to him .it doesn't hurt just tickles

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
she is being brave now my dogs would be shaking and growling at the same time .Did you get the chance to go in a horse drawn carriage .My mom did not drive so every time we went to PA my Uncle Ivan would bring over the carriage and horse and it is my best memory .At church on sunday no cars just horses and carriages .No one to impress like they do here .Your cleanest and best work clothes

Ask a Question